Simple ceremonies open and close pack meetings and mark important events or accomplishments in the lives of the boys and families. These are some typical kinds of pack ceremonies:
- Opening ceremonies set the stage for the pack meeting and can relate to the monthly theme.
- Flag ceremonies teach boys how to handle and display the American flag.
- Induction ceremonies welcome new boys and their families into the pack.
- Advancement ceremonies celebrate the completion of requirements for Tiger Cub, Bobcat, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos ranks and the Arrow of Light Award.
- Crossover, Graduation or transition ceremonies can be used when boys transition from one phase of the program to another on the Scouting trail.
- Recognition ceremonies are used to recognize leaders, den chiefs, boys, or family members for special service, activities, or tenure.
- Closing ceremonies bring the meeting to a close and send everyone home with inspirational ideas to remember.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Ceremony"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.